The Organizational Vision of the Spanish Fort Fire Rescue Department is to be recognized by our community as:
1. Leaders in our industry and our community and a model of excellence in providing fire protection, education, prevention and related services.
2. An organization that constantly seeks to provide, enhance, and broaden customer service levels as a means to increase the quality of life for all residents and visitors.
3. An organization that will embrace the challenge of new ideas and new technology.
4. To treat our customers with the consideration and compassion they deserve in their time of need and to be good neighbors to the city of Spanish Fort community
5. To partner with private businesses, local government and public organizations to develop and implement innovative life safety risk reduction programs
6. To encourage, educate, develop and promote our youth as our community’s most valuable resource and asset
7. To treat our fellow members with respect, admiration and compassion for the challenges they face in volunteering
8. To appreciate our members for their dedication, recognize them for their contributions and reward them for their achievements
9. To conduct ourselves in a professional manner deserving of the pride and praise of our community
10. To be fair and honest in our dealings with city government and outside agencies
11. To continually monitor our operations, administration and service delivery, recognize our limitations … and move quickly to implement effective change when necessary